Your personal injury attorney
Springfield, St. Louis, Kansas City and Nationwide
$12 million - Obstetrics, Delivery - Cerebral Palsy
$10 million - NEW SETTLEMENT - Birth Injury, Surgical Complications, Paralysis
$7.5 million - Semi-truck wreck
$6 million - Obstetrics/Gyn - Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
$4.5 million - Semi-truck wreck
$4 million - Medical malpractice birth injury - cerebral palsy
$2.4 million - Large commercial vehicle wreck
$3.19 million - Jury verdict settlement with interest
$1.766 million - L1 fracture with fusion from a semi-truck wreck, jury award
$1.25 million - NEW SETTLEMENT - Medical Malpractice - Failure to timely diagnose cancer
$1.1 million - Medical malpractice birth injury - cerebral palsy
- $12 million - Obstetrics, Delivery - Cerebral Palsy
- $10 million - NEW SETTLEMENT - Birth Injury, Surgical Complications, Paralysis
- $7.5 million - Semi-truck wreck
- $6 million - Obstetrics/Gyn - Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- $4.5 million - Semi-truck wreck
- $4 million - Medical malpractice birth injury - cerebral palsy
- $2.4 million - Large commercial vehicle wreck
- $3.19 million - Jury verdict settlement with interest
- $1.766 million - L1 fracture with fusion from a semi-truck wreck, jury award
- $1.1 million - Medical malpractice birth injury - cerebral palsy
When you need a personal injury attorney, you want someone who has a proven track record for getting results. At the office of Brad Bradshaw, M.D., J.D., L.C., we are committed to helping people get the compensation they deserve. With Dr. Bradshaw's unique expertise and experience, you'll know you're in good hands.
Being injured by someone else's negligence is stressful enough, you shouldn't have to worry about experiencing financial difficulty because if it. Insurance companies are going to act aggressively in defense of their clients; that's their job. Our job is to fight even harder to make certain our clients receive the compensation they deserve to make their lives whole again. For over 20 years, we have been ensuring our clients will have access to the medical care they need and the ability to meet their obligations.
We are devoted to helping injury victims obtain the quality medical care they need and the full financial compensation they are entitled to. We represent clients in all areas of personal injury, including:
- Semi-truck and other large truck accidents
- Auto Accident
- Medical malpractice, including injuries and trauma during birth
- Spinal cord injury and paralysis
- Workplace injuries
Dr. Bradshaw is an experienced trial lawyer, as well as a licensed physician and surgeon. This gives him a unique understanding and advantage when it comes to personal injury cases. Our attorneys and staff work tirelessly to provide each case the attention and consideration it deserves. We have tried cases all over Missouri and know what it takes to successfully take on the big insurance companies and their attorneys.
If you're looking for a quality personal injury attorney, you'll find the experienced help you need at the office of Brad Bradshaw, M.D., J.D., L.C. With us in your corner, you won't have to worry! Call today for a free consultation.
If you have been injured because of someone else's negligence, by law you are entitled to be compensated for those injuries and recover for other damages you have suffered. "Damages" means more than just physical injuries:
- Medical care such as hospitalization, doctor visits, physical rehabilitation, home health, prescription and assistive devices;
- Any alterations that need to be made to your home or vehicle due to permanent injuries;
- Wages that may be lost as a result of your injuries, both now and in the future;
- Payment for future medical care;
- Compensation for financial losses your spouse might experience.
Dr. Bradshaw is a licensed physician, surgeon, and trial lawyer, which gives him a unique advantage when it comes to injury cases. He understands what people need in the way of immediate and ongoing medical care. He'll also fight aggressively to get you compensated for lost earnings and loss of life enjoyment due to short and long-term disability.
Dr. Bradshaw was recently honored by the Missouri Lawyers Awards for having the Most Reported Wins for a Plaintiff.
The choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. Nothing on this site should be construed to guarantee, warrant or predict the outcome of any case. Results vary according to the facts of each case and each case is judged on its own merits. Meetings with attorneys are by appointment only. Click here to read the full disclaimer.