In the News
- Recent Studies Show Increased Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke With Use of Topical Testosterone Treatment
- Greater Transparency is Needed to Keep Hospitals from Making Mistakes
- Win for Victims of Medical Malpractice – Missouri Supreme Court Rules Limits on Non-Economic Damage Are Unconstitutional
- FDA Approves Clinical Trials in Humans for New Spinal Cord Injury Therapy
- Congress proposes dramatic changes to over-road trucking regulations
- Recent research suggests it's getting more difficult for plaintiffs to pursue medical malpractice claims.
- New Congressional health bill will help insurance companies, hurt patients
Dr. Bradshaw was recently honored by the Missouri Lawyers Awards for having the Most Reported Wins for a Plaintiff.
The choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. Nothing on this site should be construed to guarantee, warrant or predict the outcome of any case. Results vary according to the facts of each case and each case is judged on its own merits. Meetings with attorneys are by appointment only. Click here to read the full disclaimer.